Oil & Gas Pipelines
Steptoe has one of the leading practices in the nation in the field of pipeline regulation, representing many of the largest crude oil and refined petroleum products pipeline systems in North America.
In addition to our extensive regulatory practice, we counsel clients on complex transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
Our pipeline attorneys work to create innovative rate structures and tariff approaches and negotiate contracts between pipelines and producers. We also have substantial experience with pipeline safety, right-of-way and other operational issues.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe Again Shortlisted for Five Chambers USA Awards
- Marc Spitzer Appears on E&ETV to Discuss Reliability Concerns
- The Sunday Times Quotes Pieter Bekker on Scottish Independence, Oil
- Clean Energy Report Quotes Marc Spitzer on National Gas Infrastructure
- US-Mexico Unconventional Gas Regulatory and Environmental Workshop
- Association of Oil Pipe Lines’ 2012 Annual Business Conference
- “Global Natural Gas Industry and Policy Issues,” National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- "US Regulatory Update: Overcoming Cross-Border Challenges and Reviewing Effectiveness of Current Safety and Environmental Standards," April 27, 2011, North American Pipeline Forum, Alberta, Canada