- Corporate, Securities & Finance
- E-Commerce / Internet
- Employee Benefits / ERISA / Executive Compensation
- IRS Controversy & Tax Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- National and Homeland Security
- State & Local Tax
Successful legal work in the information technology (IT) and software industry requires an understanding of rapidly changing technologies, and of the often rapidly changing law associated with those technologies. Steptoe’s lawyers have gained such understanding through work with numerous clients, from start-ups to the largest industry players, including suppliers of equipment, software, and services.
Our lawyers who are experienced with IT and software matters include an eTeam of electronic business lawyers, as well as lawyers experienced with intellectual property, telecommunications, litigation, corporate and finance transactions, taxation, and other legal fields.
Select News & Events
- Keynote Speaker, 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum
- Maury Shenk Speaks on Computer Investigative Law for Forensic Analysts at SANS Amsterdam
- Steptoe & Johnson at Inaugural Thames Valley Innovation Conference