- Corporate, Securities & Finance
- Intellectual Property
- IP Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Patent: Electronics & Software
- Section 337/ITC Litigation
- Trade Secrets
Since its founding, Steptoe has served the electronics industry, representing many of the major manufacturers throughout Asia, the United States, and Europe. In our Washington office, we serve the international trade, tax, regulatory, and government contracts needs of our clients.
Our practices have grown with the industry, and now we provide a full range of services including all aspects of intellectual property, litigation, corporate, labor and employment, and securities and finance matters. The Washington office provides easy access to all US regulatory institutions and the USPTO, while the Brussels office provides proximity to the European Commission.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe’s Century City Office Adds IP Lawyer Huan-Yi Lin
- After Ariad v. Lilly: Implications and Best Practices