- Intellectual Property
- International Regulation & Compliance
- IP Licensing
- IP Litigation
- Patent: Electronics & Software
All activity involving computers and online business requires software, and the software industry is correspondingly diverse, including both companies who sell software as a business, and companies who rely on software in other industry sectors (both related and unrelated to information technology).
We are familiar with licensing, regulatory, and other issues for software, and have broad legal and commercial experience dealing with software issues in numerous industry sectors.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe’s Century City Office Adds IP Lawyer Huan-Yi Lin
- Keynote Speaker, 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum
- US China Business Council/US Information Technology Office Cybersecurity Briefing
- Steptoe & Johnson at Inaugural Thames Valley Innovation Conference