- Intellectual Property
- International Regulation & Compliance
- IP Litigation
- Patent: Chemistry
- Patent: Electronics & Software
- Patent: Materials Science
- Section 337/ITC Litigation
We represent chip designers, manufacturers, equipment makers, servicing companies, and OEMs in the semiconductor industry.
Ranging from employee raiding and trade secret protection to outsourcing and joint development agreements, we comprehensively service this highly competitive industry. Our IP attorneys use their backgrounds in chemistry, materials science, electrical and mechanical engineering to create innovative solutions and advice.
We also have assisted a number of semiconductor manufacturers in regard to antitrust and competition issues and export controls and regulatory compliance.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe’s Century City Office Adds IP Lawyer Huan-Yi Lin
- After Ariad v. Lilly: Implications and Best Practices