- Intellectual Property
- IP Litigation
- Patent: Materials Science
- Patent: Mechanical
- Patent: Medical Devices
- Patent: Nanotechnologies
- Patent: Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Section 337/ITC Litigation
Serving the medical device industry requires attorneys with distinct talents. Our front line is manned by IP attorneys with Ph.Ds in fields such as biochemistry and mechanical engineering as well as a doctor of veterinary medicine. These attorneys know the science behind the products.
In addition to our strong practice in the United States, attorneys in our Brussels office regularly advise a range of medical device clients on the EU consumer protection legislation with which they must comply in manufacturing or promoting their products or services. For example, we recently defended a Canadian medical device manufacturer before the ITC in Section 337 proceedings.
Select News & Events
- "Bolstering the Defense Position: Effectively Defeating Class Certification,” ACI’s Drug and Medical Device Litigation Conference
- Recent Environmental Developments Impacting Medical Devices
- After Ariad v. Lilly: Implications and Best Practices