- Asbestos, Silica & Related Bankruptcy Litigation
- Business and Human Rights
- Corporate Tax Transactions
- Corporate, Securities & Finance
- Employee Benefits/ERISA/Executive Compensation
- Enforcement Defense
- Environmental Coverage Litigation & Counseling
- Hazardous Products/Toxic Torts Coverage Litigation & Counseling
- Intellectual Property
- International Arbitration
- International Regulation & Compliance
- IP Litigation
- IRS Controversy & Tax Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- State & Local Tax
Many manufacturers operate within the constraints and challenges of dozens of complex national and international regulatory frameworks to achieve their business goals. Steptoe brings a wealth of experience in the legal areas critical to success in this highly competitive environment, including corporate, employment, environment, international trade and investment, litigation, intellectual property, and tax issues.
In each of these areas, our US and European offices work together to provide experienced counsel to manufacturers navigating the range of complex transactional, regulatory, intellectual property, and litigation concerns associated with international manufacturing operations and distribution.
We work with a diverse range of manufacturing clients that includes major companies in the oil, chemical, electronics, pharmaceutical, and automotive industries, as well as large and small enterprises in other industries.
Steptoe also represents trade associations and trade councils covering a various industries, including natural resources, agricultural, chemical, and other manufacturing sectors.
Our practice covers antidumping and countervailing duty matters, customs and import/export regulations, representation in civil and criminal investigations, privatization, product safety and environmental regulation, international property protection, and competition issues.
We are particularly recognized for our experienced counsel to manufacturing clients in major trade litigation matters.
Select News & Events
- Corporate Social Accountability Webinar on Forced Labor
- Apparel & Textile Trade After 2008: Trade Remedies in a Post-Quota World