The firm’s rail practice is focused on the representation of major railroads before government agencies and courts on critical industry issues, including contract and rate disputes, preemption and related constitutional issues and environmental matters relating to the construction of new rail lines.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe Named Law Firm of the Year in Railroad Law
- "Daubert - Clearing the Smoke in a Vapor Intrusion Claim," 2015 National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Panelist, "Update on Rail Regulatory Proceedings," Association of Transporation Law Professionals' Transportation Forum IX
- "Railroads: Year In Review," Association of Transportation Law Professionals' 83rd Annual Meeting
- Panelist, "Rail Policy Regulatory Developments," Association of Transportation Law Professionals' 82nd Annual Meeting