- Corporate Tax Transactions
- Corporate, Securities & Finance
- Employee Benefits/ERISA/Executive Compensation
- IRS Controversy & Tax Litigation
- Labor/Management Relations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance & Infrastructure
- State & Local Tax
Steptoe & Johnson LLP's transportation attorneys represent clients in a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters pertaining to rail, motor and air carriage.
Steptoe is known for the depth of its experience in transportation litigation and appellate matters and has participated in major cases involving rail mergers, state taxation of railroads, the creation of short line carriers, and various other cases of industrywide significance.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe Named Law Firm of the Year in Railroad Law
- "Hot Regulatory Topics in US Aviation," Aviation Assembly
- Panelist, "Update on Rail Regulatory Proceedings," Association of Transporation Law Professionals' Transportation Forum IX