Illinois Super Lawyers Recognizes Steptoe PartnersJanuary 4, 2013
Six Steptoe partners have been recognized in the 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers. The annual list selects only five percent of the total lawyers in the region based on peer review and the publication’s independent research.
In addition to being named to the 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers list, Meredith Martin Addy has been placed among the Top 50 Women Illinois Super Lawyers 2013 for receiving the highest point totals in the nomination, research, and review process. This marks the ninth consecutive year that Ms. Addy has made the Top 50 Women’s list.
The following Steptoe attorneys were selected as 2013 Illinois Super Lawyers:
- Meredith Martin Addy — Intellectual Property Litigation and Intellectual Property
- Chris Barber — Securities Litigation, Business Litigation, and Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Tom Filarski — Intellectual Property Litigation and Intellectual Property
- Peter Meyer — Business Litigation and Securities Litigation
- Tom Pasternak — Intellectual Property
- Mark Remus — Intellectual Property Litigation and Intellectual Property
For more information on Steptoe’s presence in the professional community, see the Honors and Rankings page.