Latest Trends in US and EU Antitrust EnforcementA Steptoe-sponsored event
April 28, 2016
Focus on Criminal Antitrust Enforcement
Please join Steptoe's antitrust lawyers on Thursday, April 28 for the next webinar in our quarterly series on antitrust enforcement trends of relevance to Japanese companies doing business in the US and EU. This edition will focus on criminal cartel enforcement against companies and individuals in the US and EU. Participation is free of charge.
Featured panelists include:
- Kenneth P. Ewing, Partner, Washington
- Patrick Linehan, Partner, Washington
- Jean-Nicolas Maillard, Partner, Brussels
- Edward B. Schwartz, Partner and Head of Antitrust & Competition Group, Washington
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. JST (Click here for the time in your area)
Topics for discussion will include:
- Overview of US and EU enforcement trends of the first quarter of 2016
- New US pressure on individuals under the "Yates Memo"
- Extradition of individuals to the US
- Criminal enforcement trends in Europe
- Resolving criminal investigations in US and Europe
The next webinar in this quarterly series will be scheduled for July 2016. More information will be posted in June.