Food Contact Compliance Training CourseA Steptoe-sponsored event
April 20, 2016
Join members of Steptoe's Environment & Life Sciences practice in Greenville, SC on April 20 - 21 for a training course on food contact compliance.
The course will cover all aspects of food contact compliance including:
- An overview of US food contact law and regulations
- An introduction to global food contact regulations, and the use of US compliance as a stepping stone to global compliance
- A tutorial in interpreting and applying FDA regulations and other FDA clearances
- Information and guidance on safety assessments
- Considerations for use of the Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) concept
- Hot topics in food contact regulation
- Additional topics in environmental and chemical regulatory compliance
Wednesday, April 20 from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Greenville
Featured Steptoe Speakers:
- Seth Goldberg, Partner, Washington
- Dr. Mitch Cheeseman, Managing Director, Washington
- Deborah Attwood, Associate, Washington
If you are interested but unable to attend, we will be repeating the program in Columbus, OH in the fall. Please click here if you would like more information as soon as it becomes available.