Avoiding IPRs: What to Do When Facing a Petition for IPRA Steptoe-sponsored event
September 20, 2016
Please join lawyers in Steptoe's Intellectual Property Group on Tuesday, September 20 for a complimentary webinar addressing strategies for patent owners in the era of inter partes review (IPR), including how to strengthen patent owner responses and a review of the statutory bars and other requirements that may result in a decision denying the institution of an IPR.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
12:00 p.m. - 1:0 p.m. ET
Featured Steptoe panelists:
Topics for discussion include:
- Catching a Win on a Technicality: Statutory Bars, Real Parties in Interest and More
- Making the Most of a Patent Owner: Preliminary Response
- Strengthening a Patent Owner Response
- Stay Trends in the District Court
- Effect of Estoppel – Avoiding Future IPRs
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CA, NY, and VA.