Likely US District Court Estoppels After PTAB Final Written DecisionsA Steptoe-sponsored event
November 16, 2016
Please join lawyers in Steptoe's Intellectual Property Group on Wednesday, November 16 for a complimentary webinar discussing the likely effects of the AIA statutes, the judicial comments thereon to date, and the approaching prospects for US district courts to invoke estoppels in patent cases following PTAB final written decisions.
Thursday, November 16, 2016
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
Featured Steptoe panelists:
- Roger W. Parkhurst, Partner, Steptoe Washington
- Brian Fahrenbach, Associate, Steptoe Chicago
Topics for discussion include:
- The AIA statutory language
- The Federal Circuit’s comments to date
- The Supreme Court’s comments to date
- Due process, a driving force
- Related topics
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CA, NY, and VA.