Preemption Under the New TSCAA Steptoe-sponsored event
December 13, 2016
Please join members of Steptoe's Environment & Life Sciences practice on Tuesday, December 13 for the third in a series of complimentary webinars on how the recent amendments to the US Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) may impact you.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
If you would like to receive a link to the recording of the webinar, please let us know by requesting a copy here.
Featured Steptoe panelists:
- Moderator Sara Beth Watson, Of Counsel, Steptoe Washington
- Chris Amantea, Partner, Steptoe Los Angeles
- Cynthia Taub, Of Counsel, Steptoe Washington
This is an important webinar for any company doing business in California, especially those headquartered in other states or internationally.
Topics for discussion include:
- How compliance with TSCA may be affected by state chemical and product laws, such as California's Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act (Prop 65) and its Safer Consumer Product Law (Green Chemistry)
- An overview on TSCA’s preemption provisions
- The effect TSCA's preemption provisions will have on state programs such as Prop 65
- An update on developments under California's Prop 65 and Green Chemistry Initiative
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CA, NY, and VA.