Pipeline Accidents: Are You Prepared? Part Two: Cleanup & Environmental ConcernsA Steptoe-sponsored event
January 12, 2017
Please join Steptoe's multi-disciplinary pipeline accident team on Thursday, January 12 for the second in a four-part webinar series, Pipeline Accidents: Are You Prepared?, which will address the critical areas involved in responding to a release of oil or other product from your pipeline.
After you make it through the first 48 hours after a spill, you must deal with the cleanup and environmental concerns that follow the release of oil or other product from a pipeline.
In our second webinar, we will discuss the concerns regarding this second phase of a pipeline accident including:
- Dealing with EPA and other federal and state agencies in response to a release
- Compliance with the Clean Water Act, the Oil Pollution Act, CERCLA, and RCRA
Thursday, January 12, 2016
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET
If you would like to receive a link to the recording of the webinar, please let us know by requesting a copy here.
Featured Steptoe panelists:
- Seth Goldberg, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- William T. Hassler, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Josh Runyan, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Moderator Dane Jaques, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
Who should attend?
- Legal Department
- Risk Management
- Emergency Response
- Integrity Management
- Media Relations
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CA, NY, and VA.