Annual Labor Relations ConferenceA Steptoe and Arizona Society for Human Resource Management co-sponsored event
April 27, 2017
Please join us in Phoenix on April 27 for our 14th annual Labor Relations Conference. This full-day program provides human resources and labor relations professionals detailed analyses and strategy recommendations regarding new developments under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA).
Click on the link above to register.
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This program includes a hosted luncheon.
Location: The Phoenician
6000 E Camelback Road
This year's program will feature:
- Philip A. Miscimarra, National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) Acting Chair and NLRB member since 2013
- An in-depth discussion of the year's most significant NLRB decisions and the practical impact of those decisions on day-to-day HR operations
- Lessons from the trenches as experienced by HR executives who successfully managed and won unexpected union organizing campaigns under the expedited election rules
- What the Trump win means from a practical perspective for HR policies, manager and employee training programs, and long-term labor relations strategy
- The evolving conundrum of who qualifies as a "supervisor" under the NLRA and how HR professionals can solve this "Rubik's Cube"
Cost Per Company:
$150 - First registered participant
$125 - Second registered participant
$100 - Third registered participant
Additional participants - Complimentary
Register by March 27 - 10% discount
SHRM Members - Additional 10% discount
AZSHRM Chapter Members - Additional 5% discount
HRCI and CLE credits are pending approval.