Real World Accident Response: The NTSBA Steptoe-sponsored Event
February 28, 2017
Please join Steptoe's multidisciplinary transportation accident team on Tuesday, February 28 for a complimentary webinar providing valuable, real world insight into National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigations of transportation accidents, including aviation, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), railroad, highway, pipeline, and marine accidents.
Attendees will learn about:
- NTSB jurisdiction over transportation accidents
- How to prepare for an NTSB investigation
- Successful handling of the post-accident environment
- Operator challenges and perspectives
- Common problems and how to avoid them
- The effect of NTSB investigation on civil and criminal litigation, your regulator, other federal and state agencies, the press, Congress, and your customers
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET
Click on the link above to register.
If you would like to receive a link to the recording of the webinar, please let us know by requesting a copy here.
Featured Steptoe panelists:
Who should attend?
- Legal Department
- Risk Management
- Emergency Response
- Integrity Management
- Media Relations
- Government Relations