Demystifying "Equivalence": Part One: Focus on the Re/insurance SectorA Steptoe-sponsored Event
April 26, 2017
Please join Steptoe's EU Re/insurance and Financial Services teams on Wednesday, April 26 for the first in a series of two webinars discussing equivalence as a tool to help re/insurance and financial services entities outside Europe (and, following Brexit, in the UK) operate within the European Union. Our first webinar will focus on equivalence for the re/insurance sector.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. CET
Click on the link above to register.
If you would like to receive a link to the recording of the webinar, please let us know by requesting a copy here.
Topics of discussion:
- Defining equivalence
- Equivalence in insurance
- The future of equivalence and other options, e.g. EU-US covered agreement, “enhanced equivalence” post-Brexit, etc.
- Philip Woolfson, Steptoe partner
- Guy Soussan, Steptoe partner
- Simon Hirsbrunner, Steptoe partner
- Algirdas Semeta, Steptoe legal consultant
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CA, NY, and VA.