- Chemical Regulation
- Environment & Life Sciences
- Environment: Air, Land, Water & Waste
Life Sciences, Food & Health
Steptoe’s lawyers and regulatory specialists in Brussels, London, and Washington advise clients on the range of life science, food, and health regulations and regimes that exist worldwide. Our multi-disciplinary team consists of highly specialized and experienced lawyers, former decision makers in the leading regulatory authorities, non-attorney regulatory specialists, and scientists who work with clients to develop innovative compliance strategies for individual products and product lines. Steptoe has well established relationships with the relevant industry bodies and regulators, including the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), and the European Commission (EC).
We represent leading multinational and national companies in several industries, advising with regulatory compliance in:
We also advise clients on consumer protection legislation in the US and EU, provide risk-management advice to companies in issues related to Life Sciences, Food & Health, and in the regulatory aspects of the product development and marketing programs in these fields.
Click here to e-mail the US/EU Environment & Life Sciences team with questions or comments.
Select News & Events
- Law360 Quotes Mitch Cheeseman on Trans Fat Proposal
- Chambers Europe 2013 Recognizes Steptoe Practices and Lawyers
- Steptoe Recommended in Legal 500 EMEA 2013
- Steptoe Bolsters Environment & Life Sciences Practice with Ruxandra Cana and Her Team
- "Modernization in Food Safety and Prepackaged Products," 2013 International Istanbul Packaged Product Congress and Exhibition
- “Discussing the Effect of the Medical Device Directive Changes and How You Can Adapt Accordingly,” Medical Device Innovation Conference 2013
- “The Costs Involved In Each BPR Market Access Procedure,” 13th International Fresenius Conference: The Biocidal Products Regulation
- Informa Life Science’s Chemical Industries Regulations Conference
March 2013, ChemicalWatch