Areas of Practice
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013, Articles Editor, Michigan Business and Entrepreneurial Law Review
- Boston College, B.A., 2009
- Staff Law Clerk, US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2013-2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Chicago IL 60603
TEL: +1 312 577 1263
FAX: +1 312 577 1370
Julianne Landsvik is an associate in Steptoe’s Chicago office, where she is a member of the Complex Commercial Disputes Group. Ms. Landsvik has experience representing clients in a variety of business disputes, including securities, contracts, bankruptcy, and employment matters.
While in law school, Ms. Landsvik served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Joseph L. Tauro of the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She then spent two years as a staff law clerk for the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.