Areas of Practice
- University of Virginia Law School, J.D., 2008, Dean’s Scholar, Articles Editor, Virginia Journal of International Law
- Bowdoin College, B.A., Government, cum laude, 2004
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- US Court of International Trade
- US District Court, District of Columbia
Washington DC 20036
TEL: +1 202 429 1320
FAX: +1 202 429 3902
Amy Lentz is a partner in Steptoe's Washington office.
Ms. Lentz advises foreign and domestic clients on a variety of international trade matters, including disputes arising under the agreements of the World Trade Organization. Ms. Lentz has been involved in litigating a wide range of issues concerning the interpretation and application of the WTO agreements before both dispute settlement panels and the WTO Appellate Body. For example, Ms. Lentz has advised sovereign clients in matters arising under the Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures (United States — Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Duties on Certain Products from China (DS379) and United States — Countervailing Duty Measures on Certain Products from China (DS437)), the General Agreement on Trade in Services (China – Electronic Payment Services (DS413)), and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (Argentina — Measures Affecting the Importation of Goods (DS438) and United States — Countervailing and Anti-dumping Measures on Certain Products from China (DS449)). Ms. Lentz also counsels private sector clients in countervailing duty investigations.
Select News & Events
- Steptoe Announces Promotions
- WorldECR Again Names Steptoe ‘Export Control Law Firm of the Year, USA’
- WorldECR Names Steptoe ‘Export Controls Law Firm of the Year, USA’
- Law360 Features Steptoe Victory in 'How They Won It'
- Steptoe Secures Acquittal for Former GSK Associate General Counsel