Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast – News RoundupApril 25, 2017
In our 161st episode of the Steptoe Cyberlaw Podcast, Alan Cohn and Maury Shenk discuss:
- Google ordered to turn over foreign data accessible from US (seems to go the other way from Microsoft Ireland case)
- Did the US blow up North Korea's missile?
- Proposed e-privacy regulations and views of Article 29 Working Party
- Justice Department considering criminal charges against Wikileaks for CIA cyber-tools leak (seems to go the other way from last summer)
- Lack of Trump administration response on Privacy Shield
- Wassenaar negotiators get to work for 2017
As always the Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Send your questions, suggestions for interview candidates or topics to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com or leave a message at +1 202 862 5785.
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of the firm.