Join Steptoe for our annual Construction Industry Tax Seminar.
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. MST
8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Program and Lunch
Cost to Attend
$120 per attendee
We will offer discounts for organizations sending more than one attendee:
2nd attendee - $110
3rd attendee - $100
4th attendee and more - complimentary
2400 East Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
This year's program will cover:
- Another look at MRRA and the 2018 amendments
- Federal tax reform and how it affects contractors and home builders
- Where we are with respect to moving toward a point of sale regime (are we stuck with the prime contracting classification forever?)
- How the "independent functional utility" test is working out
- The new Arizona LLC Act and whether it will affect your company
Click here for a copy of the program agenda.
- Pat Derdenger
- Kevin Hunter
- Greg Kidder
- Karen Lowell
Luncheon Keynote Speaker
- Kevin McCarthy, President of Arizona Tax Research Association, will present "Where are We in Going to a Point of Sale Regime or Are We Stuck with the Prime Contracting Classification Forever, and Thoughts Behind the 2018 MRRA Legislation."
CPE and CLE credits are pending approval.