Join Steptoe's FCPA/Anti-Corruption practice for a webinar discussing the biggest Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and anti-corruption developments in 2019 and key compliance lessons learned.
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
If you were unable to participate in the live webinar but would like to receive a link to the recording, please click here.
Throughout 2019, US FCPA enforcement authorities announced a steady stream of individual and corporate enforcement matters, some with eye-popping fines. International anti-corruption efforts also accelerated, including through new legislative developments across Europe and a continued focus on anti-corruption enforcement in Latin America, and 2020 already has seen a record-breaking, coordinated multi-jurisdictional settlement involving US, French, and UK authorities.
Topics for Discussion:
- Key compliance lessons learned from the biggest 2019 FCPA/anti-corruption enforcement actions, both individual and corporate
- Trends in the nature of the conduct prosecuted in FCPA cases in 2019
- Enforcement actions by other jurisdictions, including by the World Bank and other international financial institutions
- DOJ and SEC enforcement policies in application, as well as key judicial decisions
- Lucinda Low, partner and co-chair of Steptoe's FCPA/Anti-Corruption practice
- Brittany Prelogar, partner and co-chair of Steptoe's FCPA/Anti-Corruption practice
Steptoe is CLE accredited in CA, IL, and NY. If seeking CLE credit in other jurisdictions, please make note in your registration form and we will apply on your behalf.