Caroline Gaudet advises pipeline carriers and electric clients on a variety of transactional matters. She has represented pipeline carriers in numerous open seasons, including transportation services agreements, rate tariffs, and rules and regulations tariffs, as well as throughput and deficiency agreements, interconnection agreements, pipeline capacity leasing, joint tariff agreements, exchange agreements, and settlement agreements.
Caroline’s experience in the electric arena includes the acquisition of ownership interests in nuclear power plants, transmission service agreements, joint ventures to construct and operate transmission lines and hydroelectric and wind power generation facilities, including a framework agreement for future joint ventures, community solar projects, power purchase agreements, and the acquisition of congestion rights.
- District of Columbia
- LL.M., Georgetown University Law Center, 1993, with distinction, International and Comparative Law
- College of Law, 1977, Guilford, England; Solicitor's qualifying examinations
- LL.B., London University, 1975, with honors
Areas of Practice
News & Publications
March 4, 2019
June 15, 2016
June 4, 2015
- Legal 500 US, Energy: Regulatory (2014-2016)
- Legal 500 US, Energy: Transactions, Conventional Power (2016)
- Legal 500 US, Energy: Transactions, Oil & Gas (2016)