David Hirsch focuses his practice on white-collar criminal defense, government and internal investigations, and complex civil litigation. He has represented white-collar defendants in major federal criminal trials in the Southern District of New York as well as parallel civil proceedings. He has also assisted major financial institutions in regulatory proceedings.
David is involved in several pro bono matters, including a pair of asylum cases and various amicus briefs. During law school, David interned for Commissioner Julie Brill of the Federal Trade Commission and the Hon. Robert Katzmann, now the Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Supreme Court of the State of New York, Appellate Division, First Judicial Department
- Hon. James O. Browning, US District Court, District of New Mexico, 2015-2016
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2014, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Editor, Columbia Human Rights Law Review
- B.A., Carleton College, 2009, magna cum laude
News & Publications
June 26, 2020
April 9, 2020
June 19, 2019