Eléonore Colin advises a broad range of clients on EU policy and regulatory developments, including financial services, sanctions/export control, EU relations with third countries, market access, and Brexit. Eléonore has experience working for the EU institutions and assists clients on policy matters and European affairs.
Before joining Steptoe, Eléonore was a trainee in the Council of the European Union working on the neighborhood and enlargement policy and participated in the EEAS Junior Professional in Delegation program. Within this role, she worked as a diplomatic attaché for the EU Delegation to Switzerland and Liechtenstein for two years.
- Eléonore Colin is an EU Policy Advisor and does not provide legal advice.
- King's College London, 2017, Master in International Peace and Security
- Sciences Po Bordeaux, 2016, Master in European Affairs
- Universität Stuttgart, 2016, Master in Research in Social and Political Sciences
- B.A., Universität Stuttgart, Sciences Po Bordeaux, 2014, Applied Social and Political Sciences