Morgan Lucas focuses her practice on commercial and complex litigation. She has represented private and public corporations and individuals in complex business litigation, including in the financial, entertainment, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and fashion sectors in both state and federal courts. Morgan also has experience in high profile federal investigations, class action defense, criminal matters, mediation, arbitration, and settlement negotiations.
While in law school, Morgan served as President of the Women's Bar Association student chapter, and continues to be active in female attorney initiatives, including organizing training, networking, and service events.
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law, 2015, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Copyright Law, Patent Law, and Evidence; Articles Editor, Journal of Business & Technology Law
- B.A., University of Delaware, 2012, magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
"Women, Social Media and Branding," Women in Law Empowerment Forum, New York, NY, November 7, 2019
News & Publications
September 29, 2020
April 9, 2020
- Super Lawyers, New York, "Rising Star," General Litigation (2020)
Judicial Intern, Honorable Berle Schiller, US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Legislative Intern, Office of Rush Holt, US House of Representatives
Research Assistant, Honorable Andre M. Davis, US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit