Rebecca Robinson is a member of the Commercial Litigation group. Her practice includes a wide range of complex commercial disputes involving contracts, copyright, false advertising, unfair competition, data privacy, and consumer class actions brought under consumer protection statutes. Rebecca advises clients on best industry practices and compliance. She counsels clients to identify and strategize how to address their legal and business needs, especially related to e-commerce, supply chain, and evolving trends in the fashion, retail, and art industry.
Rebecca's pro bono practice has included advising artists and non-profit organizations.
- District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, Projects Director, Virginia Environmental Law Journal, 2020; Articles Editor, History Journal, 2020
- M.A., University of Virginia, 2020, History
- B.A., University of Richmond, 2016
News & Publications
- ABA International Law Section, Art and Cultural Heritage Law Community
- DC Bar, Arts, Entertainment, Media, and Sports Law Community
- Volunteer, Lawyers for the Arts
- Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts