Will Turner has more than two decades of experience in corporate and securities law, primarily with application to cryptocurrency, fund formation, investment transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. He also advises clients on matters involving capitalizations, project finance, restructurings and joint ventures. Will is well-versed in securities offerings, '40 Act work, and corporate governance matters. He also advises clients on distribution, sales, technology and financial services commercial agreements.
Will has represented a number of European companies and investors in their acquisitions, investments, commercial, and regulatory matters in the United States. He has led numerous fund and joint venture formations.
- US District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1995, cum laude
- B.A., University of Chicago, 1992, with honors
Areas of Practice
News & Publications
November 28, 2018
- Board member, Swiss American Business Council
- Business Law Section, American Bar Association