Subscribe to The Cyberlaw Podcast:
- Do the Chinese have lawyers in their cyberespionage loop?
- SuperMicro is set to leave China.
- A lobbyist feeding frenzy has broken out around the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- What is the administration planning to do with Section 215?
- Facebook has banned Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, and others from the platform.
- The FBI has accused US scientists of sending intellectual property to China.
- PETA's privacy arm is likely to be up in arms over this new facial recognition scandal.
As always, The Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Be sure to engage with @stewartbaker on Twitter. Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for topics or interviewees to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com. Remember: If your suggested guest appears on the show, we will send you a highly coveted Cyberlaw Podcast mug!
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of the firm.