Subscribe to The Cyberlaw Podcast:
- China is planning to add US companies to an "unreliable entities" list.
- China and Russia are transitioning their militaries away from Microsoft Windows.
- A German minister wants to force messaging apps to decrypt chats
- Industry, organizations, and experts came out against GCHQ's "ghost proposal."
- Germany aims to regulate algorithmic diversity and transparency.
- After losing in the EU elections, the German CDU’s leader wants to regulate "influencers."
- FireEye has new details on Iranian social media operations; Facebook responds with bans.
- The DC Circuit issued a ruling on a White House memo on "vanishing" messaging apps.
- US states are imitating GDPR.
- And more!
As always, The Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Be sure to engage with @stewartbaker on Twitter. Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for topics or interviewees to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com. Remember: If your suggested guest appears on the show, we will send you a highly coveted Cyberlaw Podcast mug!
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of the firm.