Subscribe to The Cyberlaw Podcast:
- The long cold Chicago winter for antitrust may finally be thawing thanks to Big Tech's overreach and a host of ancient enemies.
- Facebook may be ordered to remove duplicates of illegal posts worldwide, according to an EU advocate general.
- Were the Russians much better at social media than we thought?
- The Baltimore ransom bill reaches $18 million, and EternalBlue looks less culpable.
- Putting the "P" in APT: Bank hackers take months, not seconds, to steal money.
- Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp were both affected by the same breached third party.
As always, The Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Be sure to engage with @stewartbaker on Twitter. Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for topics or interviewees to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com. Remember: If your suggested guest appears on the show, we will send you a highly coveted Cyberlaw Podcast mug!
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of the firm.