Subscribe to The Cyberlaw Podcast:
- The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States is investigating ByteDance's acquisition of Musical.ly.
- WhatsApp is suing NSO Group over its Pegasus spyware.
- The ACLU is suing the FBI, the Department of Justice, and the DEA for "secrecy" over facial recognition.
- There's a ransomware hero living in Normal, Illinois.
- The Defense Innovation Board offered some principles for ethical use of artificial intelligence.
- Israel is going to create its own foreign investment review panel.
- The Interior Department grounded its entire drone fleet, citing risk from Chinese manufacturers.
- And more!
As always, The Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Be sure to engage with @stewartbaker on Twitter. Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for topics or interviewees to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com. Remember: If your suggested guest appears on the show, we will send you a highly coveted Cyberlaw Podcast mug!
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of the firm.