Subscribe to The Cyberlaw Podcast:
- China is using foreign chat app users to develop censorship at home.
- Germany has indicted the man who hacked both the DNC and the Bundestag.
- The United States has drafted a rule to allow US firms to cooperate with 5G standards bodies.
- The Seventh Circuit may have resolved standing conflicts concerning the Illinois biometric privacy law.
- Google and Apple limited use of location tracking for contact tracing purposes.
- The Senate again tried to pass the House FISA bill.
- And more!
As always, The Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Be sure to engage with @stewartbaker on Twitter. Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for topics or interviewees to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com. Remember: If your suggested guest appears on the show, we will send you a highly coveted Cyberlaw Podcast mug!
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of their institutions, clients, friends, families, or pets.