Subscribe to The Cyberlaw Podcast:
- Section 230 gets serious proposals from DOJ and Sen. Josh Hawley.
- The National Security Agency has launched a pilot program on securing Domain Name System use for US defense contractors.
- EU discovers there's law in cyberlaw.
- Hackers posed as recruiters on LinkedIn to break into the networks of at least two defense and aerospace firms.
- Former eBay Execs Allegedly Made Life Hell for Critics.
- EBay's former CEO denies any link to the cyberstalking of a blogger. But he did want to create a competitor to challenge her. Relevant law is kinda broad, no?
- And more!
As always, The Cyberlaw Podcast is open to feedback. Be sure to engage with @stewartbaker on Twitter. Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for topics or interviewees to CyberlawPodcast@steptoe.com. Remember: If your suggested guest appears on the show, we will send you a highly coveted Cyberlaw Podcast mug!
The views expressed in this podcast are those of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of their institutions, clients, friends, families, or pets.