Environmental Regulation in the New AdministrationA Steptoe-sponsored event
December 15, 2016
If you would like to receive a link to the recording of this webinar, please let us know by requesting a copy here.
Please join Steptoe's Environment and Government Affairs & Public Policy Groups on Thursday, December 15 for a webinar providing valuable insight into environmental matters in the new administration and the 115th Congress.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. ET (Click here for the time in your area)
Featured Steptoe panelists:
- Tom Barba, Partner, Steptoe
- Jim Barnette, Partner, Steptoe
- Seth Goldberg, Partner, Steptoe
- Cynthia Taub, Of Counsel, Steptoe
- Leslie Belcher, Managing Director, Steptoe
- Moderator Micah Green, Partner, Steptoe
This webinar will provide an analysis of how the administration and the new Congress will address pending air, water, and chemical regulations and policies. Participants will learn about Washington’s priorities and how major controversies in the current administration may be resolved in 2017.
Topics of discussion:
- How will the new administration address existing legal challenges to major EPA regulations?
- What are the environmental priorities of the new Congress?
- Which non-final proposed regulations and Executive Orders might be rescinded or cancelled in the early days of the new administration?
CLE credit is pending in AZ, CA, NY, and VA.