Areas of Practice
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. in Taxation, with distinction, 2016
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2015
- Stanford University, B.A., 2012
Bar & Court Admissions
- Virginia (Practicing under the direct supervision of an active member of the District of Columbia Bar)
Washington DC 20036
TEL: +1 202 429 1391 direct
FAX: +1 202 429 3902 fax
Caitlin Tharp is an associate in Steptoe’s Washington office, where she is a member of the Tax Group. Her experience includes drafting briefs, pre-trial memoranda, and technical advice request memoranda.
While in law school, Ms. Tharp served as the legal affairs intern for the California Governor’s office, as well as a legal intern for Airbus Americas and the Department of Health and Human Services in the Office of the Inspector General, Office of Audit Services.
Select News & Events
- "Navigating the Alternative Minimum Tax For Individual and Corporate Taxpayers," Lorman Education Services, May 23, 2016