Please join members of Steptoe's White-Collar and International Regulatory Compliance practices for a complimentary webinar on successful efforts to halt the seemingly unlimited extraterritorial reach of US law enforcement.
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. EDT
Couldn't make it? Sign up here and receive the link to listen on demand at a time that suits you.
During this webinar, our seasoned team of presenters will provide a comparison of the traditional and evolving reach of US enforcement and discuss the enforcement tools being utilized today to expand that reach. Then, they'll break down the limits and challenges associated with these tools through a series of case studies to provide practical strategies and solutions to battle these efforts.
- Jeff Beatrice, Partner and former General Counsel for Anti-Money Laundering, Citigroup, Inc., and former Assistant US Attorney in the US Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia
- Michelle Levin, Partner
- Wendy Wysong, Partner and former Assistant US Attorney in Washington and former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Export Enforcement in the Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS)
CLE Credit Available:
- New York: 1.0 hour of CLE credit
- California: 1.0 hour of CLE credit. No credit may be claimed for required CLE in legal ethics, recognition and elimination of bias in the legal profession, and competence issues.
- Illinois: 1.0 hour of General CLE credit.
If seeking CLE credit in other jurisdictions, please make note in your registration form.