Please join members of Steptoe's International Regulatory Compliance practice for a complimentary webinar on Trends in International Financial Institution (IFI) Sanctions Enforcement.
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EDT
Can't make it? Sign up anyway and receive the link to listen on demand at a time that suits you.
In addition to learning how IFI sanctions systems are generally structured and how to avoid common mistakes when bidding on or participating in IFI-financed projects, participants will receive updates on recent World Bank sanctions enforcement trends and other recent IFI developments.
- Lucinda A. Low, Partner and Co-Chair of Steptoe's Compliance, Investigations, Trade and Enforcement Department
- Brigida Benitez, Partner and former Chief, Office of Institutional Integrity, Inter-American Development Bank
CLE Credit Available:
- New York: 1.0 hour of CLE credit
- California: 1.0 hour of CLE credit. No credit may be claimed for required CLE in legal ethics, recognition and elimination of bias in the legal profession, and competence issues.
- Illinois: 1.0 hour of General CLE credit.
If seeking CLE credit in other jurisdictions, please make note in your registration form.