Please join members of Steptoe's Food Safety & Life Sciences practice for the second webinar in our series focusing on the global impacts of the European Union's (EU's) Circular Economy Strategy on the food contact materials sector. Participation is free of charge.
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. CET or 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
If you are unable to participate in the live webinar but would like to receive a link to the recording, please let us know by requesting here.
This webinar will discuss the following topics:
- Regulatory considerations for recycled food contact materials in the EU and US
- Update on the Single Use Plastics Directive
- Biodegradability: criteria and regulatory framework in the US and the EU
- Interaction of recycling obligations with existing waste legislation targets
- Considerations for claims regarding recycled content
Director, EHS Regulatory
Managing Director, Regulatory & Industry Affairs Department