Please join Steptoe for a complimentary webinar discussing the recent legislation brought by the CARES Act.
Date: Friday, May 15, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. EDT
In this time of COVID-19, new legislation is frequent and dense. For businesses, understanding and implementing the guidance is a time-consuming and challenging task. Steptoe has brought together a team of lawyers from our Labor & Employment, Tax, and Government Affairs practices to break down exactly what employers need to know.
This webinar will cover:
- Sick and Family Medical Leave (including tax credits)
- Required Health Plan Coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC)
- Deferral of Employee Taxes
CLE Credit Available:
- New York: 1.5 hours of CLE credit.
- California: 1.25 hours of CLE credit. No credit may be claimed for required CLE in legal ethics, recognition and elimination of bias in the legal profession, and competence issues.
- Illinois: 1.25 hours of General CLE credit.
If seeking CLE credit in other jurisdictions, please make note in your registration form.
Managing Director, Government Affairs & Public Policy