With the expected uptick in bankruptcy filings and corporate restructurings in 2022, this will be a webinar you do not want to miss. Join members of Steptoe's Insolvency and Restructuring group on Thursday, February 3, for a complimentary webinar discussing restructuring basics every company – even healthy ones – should be thinking about, recent trends and developments we expect to see in 2022, and common pitfalls to avoid.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Restructuring opportunities for financially healthy companies
- Cost reduction opportunities through formal or informal restructuring
- Hidden advantages through strategic filings
Can't make it? Sign up anyway and receive the link to listen on demand at a time that suits you.
Date: Thursday, February 3
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
- James M. Carolan, Partner in Steptoe's Corporate Group and Real Estate and Private Client practices
- Jeffrey M. Reisner, Partner in Steptoe's Corporate Group and Global Practice Group Leader Insolvency and Restructuring
Joshua R. Taylor, Special Counsel in Steptoe’s Commercial Litigation Group and Insolvency and Restructuring practice
CLE Credit Available
Steptoe is an accredited CLE provider in New York, California, and Illinois and is pleased to offer the following credit for participation in the live event. If you are seeking credit in other jurisdictions, please make a note in your registration form and we'll apply on your behalf.
- New York: This program is approved for 1.0 hours of CLE credit including 1.0 hours in areas of professional practice. The content and format are suitable for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- California: 1.0 hour of CLE credit. No credit may be claimed for required CLE in legal ethics, recognition and elimination of bias in the legal profession, and competence issues.
- Illinois: 1.0 hour of General CLE credit.