Please join Steptoe for our Annual Biocides Seminar in Brussels. We will bring together speakers from ECHA, the European Commission, national competent authorities, and industry to take stock of latest developments and hot topics concerning the regulation of biocides in Europe and beyond. Participation is free of charge.
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CET
Registration will be held from 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Lunch will be provided.
Formal agenda to follow.
Avenue Louise 489
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Rosalind Hanway, Chemical Regulation Division, Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Martinus Nagtzaam, Policy Officer, Pesticides and Biocides Unit in the Directorate General Health and Food Safety, European Commission
- Dr. Joost van Galen, Project Leader Authorisation of Biocides and Plant Protection Products, Ctgb - Dutch Board for the Authorisation of Plant Protection Products and Biocides
- Erik Van de Plassche, Chair of the Biocidal Products Committee, ECHA
- The Do's and Don'ts of Product Authorization
- Brexit and Biocides
- European Commission's Priorities
- Food Contact and Biocides
Director, EHS Regulatory