Please join Steptoe for our Annual Biocides Seminar in Brussels. We will bring together speakers from ECHA, the European Commission, national competent authorities, and industry to take stock of latest developments and hot topics concerning the regulation of biocides in Europe and beyond. Participation is free of charge.
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CET
Registration will be held from 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Lunch will be provided.
Avenue Louise 489
Please click here for a copy of the agenda.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Martinus Nagtzaam, Policy Officer, Pesticides and Biocides Unit in the Directorate General Health and Food Safety, European Commission
- Cindy van der Meer, The Dutch Board for the Authorisation of Plant Protection Products and Biocides, Ctgb
- Erik Van de Plassche, Chair of the Biocidal Products Committee, ECHA
- Steptoe's Environment & Life Sciences team
- European Commission priorities
- Navigating product authorization
- Endocrine disruptors
- The interface between Biocides and Microplastics, Brexit, and Food Contact Materials