If you are unable to participate in the live webinar but would like to receive a link to the recording following the event, please click here.
With increased geographic sales reach and the enhanced capacity of consumers to shop cross-border, retail operators face greater exposure to different antitrust regimes. This webinar will focus on the pitfalls posed by US antitrust and EU competition law, as retailers expand their global footprint and consumers seek the best deals wherever they are available, whether in stores, online, by mobile, voice activation, or click-and-collect.
Topics for Discussion:
- The regulatory reach of the US antitrust and EU competition law and their policy goals
- The distinction between unilateral behavior and agreements: their antitrust and competition law consequence
- The tensions between brick-and-mortar and online sales
- Different approaches adopted by the US and EU to price and non-price-related resale restrictions
- Price discrimination and pricing algorithms
- The EU Geo-blocking Regulation