As we are counting down to Brexit, join Steptoe and Lexxion for a full day event going through all the practical steps chemical companies can still take to prepare for the impacts of Brexit and beyond.
Date: Tuesday, March 19
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
For a copy of the agenda, click here.
Eschenheimer Tor 2, 60318
We will provide guidance with respect to all the areas of chemical regulation (REACH, biocides, PPP, cosmetics, PIC, and CLP) affected by Brexit and practical solutions on how to mitigate the effects. We will also address the practical customs implications for the products covered by these regulations.
Speakers are drawn from the German Chemical Industry Association (VCI), Only Representative Organisation (ORO), and Steptoe's chemical regulatory and trade and customs teams.
- Dieter Drohmann, Only Representative Organization
- Dominik Jaensch, German Chemical Industry Association
- Ruxandra Cana, Darren Abrahams, Yves Melin, and Hannah Widemann, Steptoe
- Impacts on REACH and impacts on data sharing
- Brexit scenarios and consequences for Only Representatives
- The perspective of the German Chemical Industry (VCI)
- Impacts on other chemical regimes (cosmetics, PPPs, CLP, PIC)
- Impacts on Biocides (BPR)
- Customs implications of Brexit