Please join Steptoe for a panel discussion on the EU plastics strategy and how it will affect businesses. We will debate with panelists from PlasticsEurope, the pan-European association for the plastics industry, the German Environment Agency, the recycling industry, DG Environment (to be confirmed), as well as other speakers to be confirmed. This in-person event will also be video live-streamed and participation is free of charge.
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. CET
Registration will be held from 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. A networking cocktail reception will follow the event.
Avenue Louise 489
Live Video Stream
If you cannot join us in person, click here to register to watch the event via live video stream.
- Paulo Lemos, Policy Officer, European Commission, DG Environment - Sustainable Production, Products & Consumption
- Dr. Leonor Garcia, Director Public Affairs, PlasticsEurope
- Dr. Nina Maier, Executive Secretary IG Plastics, German Environment Agency
- Prof. Edward Kosior, CEO and Head Consultant, Nextek Ltd
- Beth Simpson, Senior Consultant, Anthesis Ltd
- Dr. Anna Gergely, Director EHS Regulatory, Steptoe
Director, EHS Regulatory