Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Kazakhstan
Please join members of Steptoe's International Trade, Sanctions and Anti-Corruption practices and Grata International on Thursday, June 17, for a complimentary webinar to discuss international trade, regulatory compliance, international arbitration, and anti-corruption issues affecting companies doing business in the United States.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Forced labor import restrictions being rolled out against imports from China and potential broader restrictions
- Recent developments in anti-corruption enforcement
- Investor-state arbitration developments potentially relevant to CIS companies and governments
- Recent developments in US-Russia sanctions
This webinar will be presented in English with both English and Russian in our written materials.
Couldn't make it? Sign up here and receive the link to listen on demand at a time that suits you.
- Vyacheslav Khorovskiy, Managing Partner of Grata’s Moscow office
- Brigida Benitez, Partner, Steptoe; former chief, Office of Institutional Integrity at the Inter-American Development Bank
- Matthew Coleman, Partner, Steptoe
- Eric Emerson, Partner and Co-Chair of Steptoe's International Trade & Regulatory Compliance group
- Meredith Rathbone, Partner and Co-Chair of Steptoe’s International Trade & Regulatory Compliance group