(September 29, 2021, London) — Steptoe has received seven practice rankings and six individual awards for lawyers in the 2022 edition of The Legal 500 United Kingdom. Now in its 34th year, The Legal 500 series is an independent guide that recommends firms and individuals purely on merit.
The following Steptoe practices are recommended:
- Commercial litigation: Mid-market
- Fraud: Civil
- Fraud: White-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- International arbitration
- Public international law
- Real estate: Commercial property development
- Regulatory investigations and corporate crime: Advice to corporates
The following Steptoe partners are listed as "Leading Lawyers" in their fields:
- Matt Coleman – Public international law
- Zoe Osborne – Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- Jonathan Raynes – Commercial litigation: Mid-market
The following Steptoe partners are listed as "Next Generation Partners" in their fields:
- Leigh Mallon – Commercial litigation: Mid-market
- Zoe Osborne – Fraud: White-collar crime (advice to individuals)
The following Steptoe associate is listed as a "Rising Star" in his field:
- Tom Innes – Public international law
Read more on the recommendations in The Legal 500 United Kingdom.
For more information on Steptoe's presence in the professional community, see the Honors & Rankings page.
In more than 100 years of practice, Steptoe has earned an international reputation for vigorous representation of clients before governmental agencies, successful advocacy in litigation and arbitration, and creative and practical advice in structuring business transactions. Steptoe has more than 500 lawyers and other professional staff across offices in Beijing, Brussels, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Washington. For more information, visit www.steptoe.com.